Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Series of Discussions:  
What is the Gurdjieff Work?  
            An Introduction                 

Monday, November 11 · 6:30 PM 
  • Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, East Liberty
    2nd Floor Meeting Room 3B
    130 Whitfield Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15206 
We have scheduled three more discussions on November 25, December 2 & 11. These meetings will also be from 6:30-7:30 at the East Liberty Carnegie Library.

"Who am I? I need to know.  If I do not know, what meaning does my life have?  And what in me responds to life?  So, I must try to answer, to see who I am. 

. . . I may begin to suspect that I am not what I believe.

. . . The search for myself begins with questioning . . ."

                                             -- Jeanne de Salzmann


No comments:

Post a Comment